Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crucified Sins

This passage is screaming out to me this week.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. --Galatians 6:24-26

I love the way that is phrased. We have crucified the sinful nature. We no longer live in sin. We no longer have sin in our lives. Satan has nothing on us because we belong to Christ Jesus. We can are stronger than anything Satan has to attack us with. We belong to Christ Jesus. We have crucified the sinful nature.

Take a minute and let that sink in. Take a minute to visualize the fact that your past, present and future sins have been crucified. Accept that, and know that Satan has nothing on you.

I am so happy to know that I now belong to Christ Jesus. My sins are gone because of His grace and mercy. I no longer have the constant need to shop and fill a void. There is no void to fill because Jesus is in my life. I am so thankful for the fact that I no longer have to have stress and worry about money. The Lord has His hand on my life. I no longer have financial worries. Thank you, Jesus! His mercy is incredible.

Rejoice in that today!! You no longer have to live in sin.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment