Thursday, January 19, 2012

Random Words

Happy Thursday! It is Thursday, right?  Ever had so much going on in your life that you forgot what day it was?

Code Orange Revival is flipping my world upside down.  Each night the sermon is relative.  Each night I come home wanting to begin applying the sermon immediately.  I can't keep up with what day it is.  As several of my friends have posted on twitter, It's hard to sleep because my real life is better than I could ever dream.  True that!

I attended Code Orange Revival last night with three girls from my eGroup and my co-leader.  It was amazing. The three girls and one of the girls family got there at 2:00pm and waited in line until 6:00pm.  I love them!  Their heart for Jesus is unmatchable in a thirteen year old.  I love them!

There was a moment during worship that I looked over and the three girls each had their hands raised while worshipping our God.  That was a moment that I will treasure in my heart forever.  Twelve and thirteen year olds standing in worship to our amazing God!  They were fired up last night.  Each of them vigorously typing notes on their iPod's, clapping in agreement to the sermon, and standing to their feet when it was too true to clap.  Mmmm.  Last night was amazing.

Tonight, the girls and I will decorate our baskets for the pregnant mothers.  They will take the baskets to their campus this weekend.  I can't wait for them to bring in their baskets to the orange tent and represent our eGroup well.  After decorating the baskets, we will live stream in tonight's sermon.  I can't wait!!!



So, what have you done this week?  Anything exciting?  Any elevators out there who have comments on Code Orange Revival?



No comments:

Post a Comment