Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I just want to post real quick. I have so much to be thankful for. The Lord has truly blessed me. I am thankful for my friends. I have some of the best friends in the world. My friends are true men and women of God. They give me Godly advice. I am thankful for my eGroup. I am thankful for my eTeam. I am thankful for Elevation Church. God has put greatness in Pastor Steven. He has transformed many lives and continues to transform lives. The Lord is alive inside of Pastor Steven and I am thankful for this.

I am posting this on a beach front balcony. My parents got a condo in Myrtle Beach for two days. I am so very thankful for my parents. Everyone in my family is supporting me, and helping me through my financial difficulties lately. I am thankful for them.

I have so much to be thankful for these days. Thank you, Lord for blessing me. Thank you, Lord for blessing me with a family who blesses me continually and supports me constantly. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment