1. Find a job that is spiritually, intellectually and emotionally fulfilling.
Not yet. Note previous posts about my job. I am making the best out of the situation I am in now. God isn't ready for me to move on job wise yet.
1. Make all A's and B's in my last two semesters at CPCC
Grades are not in yet, but I should make almost all A's and B's.
2. Graduate from CPCC in December 2011
Still on track!!
3. Make a plan for furthering my education
Not even close to accomplishing this one yet.
Yes! I am putting 10% of each paycheck into savings EVERY PAYCHECK! Get it girl!
Yes! Mommy and Daddy are no longer paying any bills for Keirstin! I'm a big girl now!
Additional goal I set for myself - After posting this, God put it on my heart to increase my tithing. I am not tithing 20% of each paycheck to Elevation Church. I love this! I am going above and beyond, and the sacrifices I have had to make have been well worth it! I love knowing that my money is doing something!
1. Lose 30 pounds and keep it off!
Yikes! Nah. I was close then fell of the wagon.
2. Run my first 5k
3. Stop eating fast food on a regular basis
Same thing. Had stopped, then fell of the wagon.
4. Work out at least three times a week
Again. Same thing. Joined Gunn's Fitness. Was going three times a week and kicking butt, then fell of the wagon. Still have 7 months to change this one around!
1. Get to know my brothers better
Working on it...
2. Gain an understanding on my parents resistance to church
Not doing so well on this one.
3. Visit my grandparents at least four times
I have visited twice already! :-)
4. Visit Victoria at least four times
I have visited her twice already!!
1. Gain a better understanding of the Old Testament
3. Finish the 8 month Bible Reading Plan
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!
5. Have a more personal relationship with God
Working on it!
6. Learn to follow God's direction without hesitation
Daily struggle, but it is getting easier. God has asked me to stay at Chesterbook, and I am. I do not know why He wants me there. But I am there.
Thank you Love Week! I served for Samaritan's Feet, made care baskets for first time moms, and served parents of children with Down Syndrome. I also donated to a project the eGroup was working on!
I am unsure on if I should cross this off or not. This is an interesting, vague goal that I set for myself. I assume that someone thinks I have become a better leader because I was asked to become a Coordinator. I still have a lot of room to grow!
Thank you, Nicki Koziarz for letting me in! I seek so much truth from her, and gain so much truth from her.
10. Lead an eGroup for the second semester of 2011
Out of 24 goals that I have set for myself in 2011, I have accomplished 7 of them.
Create some 4x4 goals (Four Goals in Four Weeks)!