I found these questions over at Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama. I enjoy reading her blog about her life and her family. Her posts are always funny. I especially love her weekly, He Said, She Said posts. Anyway... she posted this last week, maybe a few weeks ago, I don't honestly know. Time is relative in my life these days.
She posted "45 Questions You Wanted to Ask Me" because she has had writers block. I don't necessarily have writers block. I just have a lot on my mind that I'm not ready to share with the blogesphere. So, in an effort to keep you coming to .Redeemed., here are 45 Questions You Wanted to Ask Me! Enjoy!
45 Questions You Know You Wanted to Ask Me
1. Were you named after anyone?
Keirstin was my moms favorite name for her baby dolls growing up. It's Scandinavian. My first middle name is for after my great-great grandmother. My second middle name is after my moms best friend. Yeah, you read that right, two middle names.
2. When was the last time you cried?
MLK, Jr. Day. I had a major revelation that day, that was stressing me out to the core. Which brought on major water works.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Eh. It's okay. I don't love it. I don't hate it. It'll do.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Chicken, if I must. I'm not a huge fan of meat in general.
5. Do you have kids?
Goodness no! This girl is not ready for children!
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think I'm pretty awesome. Definitely, I would be friends with me.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep. I still have all my original parts.
9. Would you bungee jump?
I don't think so. It'd take some serious consideration. Maybe...
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Captain Crunch! Yes, yes, yes!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong?
Not one bit.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Birthday cake... mmmmmmm... delish.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
15. Red or pink?
Pink, without a doubt.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Lack of self-confidence.
17. Who do you miss the most?
Philip. My grandpa. Man, we had some good times. I can't believe that he's not here.
18. What is the technique that you need to work on the most?
Cooking. Bleck, convinced that I need to figure that, but the microwave is so much more convenient.
19. What color shoes are you wearing?
I'm not wearing shoes. Typically you can catch me in a pair of TOMS or cute flats.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
I just enjoyed a bowl of Cheerios's.
21. What are you listening to right now?
Summer Hits of the 2000's on Pandora. Currently playing, "Without Me" by Eminem. Throwback!
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23. Favorite smells?
I love Bath and Body Works 'Butterfly Flower' or anything cinnamon.
24. How important are your political views to you?
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach house! I love the Mountains, but would get little use out of a mountain hideaway. A beach house though? I could get a lot of use out of that. My favorite is the beach on my birthday, in December. No crowds, cool weather. So good!
26. Favorite sport to watch?
27. Hair color?
That is a good question. If you know, let me know. I've forgotten. Been seven years since I've seen it.
28. Eye color?
29. Do you wear contacts?
Probably should, but no.
30. Favorite food?
Fettachini Alfredo or Quesdadilla. Depends on where we are.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
I love both. Sadly, few people share my love for scary movies, so I typically end up seeing something with a happy ending.
32. Last movie you watched?
Pitch Perfect. Very good!
33. What color shirt are you wearing?
Maroon. (PS. Wearing black pants. Total Carolina Girl.... South Carolina, that is)
34. Summer or winter?
Summer, summer, summer! Hands down. Waves, sun, tans, long nights and bleach blond hair. So good!
35. Favorite Dessert?
Cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory right around the corner from my house is dangerous.
36. Strength training or cardio?
Cardio. I love a good run.
37. Computer or television?
Computer. Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and blogs... endless entertainment. Rarely is there anything worth watching on TV, hence why I do not have cable.
38. What book are you reading right now?
A variety. Mainly my textbooks; Apologetics, Inductive Bible Study and Intro to Youth Ministry. Trying to finish the final book in the "Fifty Shades" series in my 'free time'.
39. What is on your mouse pad?
I don't have one... Do people still have mice/mouse pads?
40. Favorite sound?
41. Favorite genre of music?
I truly do not have one. I love contemporary Christian, country, rap, hip hop, and pop. Pandora has been known to throw a few instrumentals into my play lists that I will even tolerate. All depending on my mood.
42. What is the farthest you've been from home?
43. Do you have a special talent?
Writing? If that doesn't count, probably not.
44. What color is your house?
45. What color is your car?
So, did you learn anything new about me? Do you have any other things you'd like to know about me? I'd be happy to share more.