Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 4.

Forgot to post these yesterday....
-Joshua 3:17 is amazing. How God stops the flow of the Jordan River for them to cross... Amazing!
-Acts 3:6 is powerful to see Peter heal this man by the power of God.

Day 4.
-1 Thess. 4:3-12 is about being sanctified or to be holy. This means to become more like Jesus. There are three ways in which we can be more like Christ in this passage: in a realtionship with a spouse, in a relationship between Christians and a relationships with all others.
-I can't read Romans 4:25 enough. We are justified when we stop trying to justify ourselves and depend completely on the finished work of Jesus Christ. All we have to do is believe. Jesus did the rest for us. He did for us, what we could never do for ourselves.

I am so proud of my co-worker, Candance, who is doing this reading plan along with me. She is keeping up. Mind you, we are only a few days in. But, I know that we can both stick with it, an finish the Bible in 8 months.

F-Bomb
Pastor talked all about forgiving last weekend, and continued this weekend with an amazing sermon. I balled. I have been very challanged. I have a lot of work ahead of me, and I know that God is going to guide me through it. It may be tough, but He will prepare me for it. If you did not see last weeks sermon, watch it. Same goes for this weeks. It will go up by Tuesday (I believe).

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment