Saturday, December 25, 2010

We're all about the numbers...

9. We Are All About the Numbers


Number nine in Elevation's code of core values is "we are all about the numbers". I love this. So, I am happy to report to my many (ha) followers the numbers from this week at Elevation.


Between the eighteen worship experiences Elevation held at four different locations on three different days 13,378 people attended and there were a reported 1,172 salvation's.


I am so happy to hear about those numbers. I had the opportunity to meet over 15 first time families serving in eKidz. They came from different parts of the country, traveled various amounts of miles all to attend Elevation Church. How awesome is that? I had the opportunity to talk to some of those families after service and they were all excited to come back soon!
I love serving at Elevation. I had an amazing week serving there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment