Friday, December 31, 2010

Goals for 2011

2010 was an amazing year for me. God pulled me out of my comfort zone in so many ways. I did not set any goals for 2010. I hate setting goals, because I always seem to fall short of them. This year, I am going to set goals. I am going to post them on the world wide web so someone can hold me accountable for them.

Career Goals:
1. Find a job that is spiritually, intellectually and emotionally fulfilling.

Educational Goals:
1. Make all A's and B's in my last two semesters at CPCC
2. Graduate from CPCC in December 2011
3. Make a plan for furthering my education

Financial Goals:
1. Build my savings account
2. Start paying the bills my parents are paying for me

Personal Goals:
1. Lose 30 pounds and keep it off!
2. Run my first 5k
3. Stop eating fast food on a regular basis
4. Work out at least three times a week

Relational Goals:
1. Get to know my brothers better
2. Gain an understanding on my parents resistance to church
3. Visit my grandparents at least four times
4. Visit Victoria at least four times

Spiritual Goals:
1. Gain a better understanding of the Old Testament
2. Learn from my New Testament class
3. Finish the 8 month Bible Reading Plan
4. Finish Sun Stand still
5. Have a more personal relationship with God
6. Learn to follow God's direction without hesitation
7. Serve on at least three Outreach projects
8. Become a better eTeam leader for Host Services
9. Join an eGroup for the first semester of 2011
10. Lead an eGroup for the second semester of 2011

Well, until I wrote all of those out, I did not realize how many goals I had for myself. I will post on the first of every month my short term goals for that month, and how I did in the previous month.

No comments:

Post a Comment