Monday, March 7, 2011

Yikes!

Yikes. I haven't posted in a month. Let me tell you what is going on.

My grandpa and great grandpa are both very sick. They have both been in and out of the hospital this month. I took today off, and spent the weekend down there. I wanted to have a chance to spend some quality time with them.

I am working on spending more time with me and God than on the computer. I spend all of my free time on the computer. My goal for March is to only turn my computer on after I have spent quality time in the Bible and with the Lord. The fast showed me how little time I devote to God. I am considering fasting for three days at the beginning of every month to get myself back on track with the Lord, to start the months fresh.

I have realized that my reading is sparatic. I do not want that anymore. I have committment issues. So, instead of commiting to a year long Bible reading plan, I am commiting to shorter plans. Today, I finished a five day reading plan. It was titled "Why does God love me?" I will share what I learned from that soon. Tomorrow, I will begin "Deep Dive 14." This is a 14 day plan that takes you into some more important parts of the Bible to kick start your Bible knowledge.

God is so good to me. This month has been amazing. I had the opportunity to attend a coordinator/eKidz staff meeting as a guest of my coordinator. She asked me to step on board as a coordinator. I am so excited about this transition. He has placed amazing people in my life who believe in me! They see the leadership that God has placed in me, and want me to use it to my fullest capacity. They are always taking me outside of my comfort zone. I can't wait! :-)

I am learning new things from Him on a daily basis. I am so thankful to have His hand on my life. I am unworthy, so I praise Him constantly for it.

I'll leave you with this...

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:12

No comments:

Post a Comment