Monday, July 11, 2011

Q & A

Hey followers!  So, I have somethings that I would like to write about in the coming months.  The topics and titles are ready to go.  I just don't feel as if God is ready for me to write about them or for them to be out there just yet. 

So, in this transition period, I wanted to open the floor to you. 

What would you like me to talk about? 

Are there questions that I could answer for you?  Any topic that you would like to hear my opinion on?  I would love to write about it. 

The stats on my blog say that there are people reading my blog in Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, South Korea, and obviously the United States.  Sadly, it doesn't tell me where in the United States.  So, I also want to hear where you are reading from.  If you have a blog, I would love to read it, too!!

So... question you have for me/something you would like me to talk about, where you are reading from, and your blog!

I can't wait to hear from y'all!! 

2 comments:

  1. Come on people! I want to hear from you! I want to talk about something you want to hear about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing. What have you written? What motivates you to write? What do you aspire to write? When did you start writing? Who are your favorite writers?

    ReplyDelete