Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MIA

I wanted to take a minute to apologize for apologizing for being MIA.

On Thursday, my life starts to get a little crazy as I begin to prepare myself and all eKidz volunteers for the weekend ahead.  There are lots of emails to be sent, scheduleing to be done, etc.  I stay busy until about Tuesday.  I have emails to send out after the weekend, to make sure everyone had a great expereince over the weekend, answer any questions, etc.

I have not forgotten about my lovely followers, the blog posts that I have promised you, or anything else!  :-)

God is working on giving me something amazing to write about, and I am just working those words out right now.  I should get back to you tomorrow with the next Newspring Leadership Conference post.

If you have any questions, or would love to have me write about something.  Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment