Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

It is a lovely Thankful Thursday.  I have so much to be thankful for!! 

1.  My job.  I have the best employers in the world.  They shower me with appreciate, love and gifts.  I do not deserve a job as amazing as the one that I have.  I get to influence the children on such a personal level.  It is a great feeling to have such an influence on two children, and the parents as well.

2.  My church.  I am in love with my church.  I am so grateful to have found Elevation Church.  I will never take the opportunity to be a part of Elevation for granted.  In 10 days, I will get to see Northwestern High Schools auditorium fill with people from Rock Hill.  I can't wait to see lives changed there.

3. My family.  My family is such a blessing to me.  I can't get over how much they love and support me.  They will go to the end of the earth for me, and I am so thankful for that.


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment