Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sermon Sunday


Soul Detox Week Two

Toxic Words 



This weekend, we had Pastor Craig Groeschel of LifeChurch.TV. He recently wrote a book titled Soul Detox.  Last week, Pastor Craig preached on toxic thoughts.  This weekend, he preached a powerful message on toxic words.  Words are so powerful.  We can forgive them but never forget them.
 
3 Words of Wisdom
  1. Guard your heart against toxic words - You are not who others say you are!
  2. Speak life giving words to others every chance you get - Everytime you think something positive, speak it!
  3. Speak life giving words to yourself and circumstances - Don't talk about your mountain, talk to your mountain!
What are 100 good things about yourself?  Remind yourself of how great you are!!

Don't believe the enemies trash, believe God's truth!
 
Love what you just read? Want to hear more? The entire message can be found for free at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 (AM & PM) here, or you can download the podcast for free!
 

Pinned ImagePersonal Reflection:  This message was overly powerful for me.  I haven't had many people speak life into tme.  I've heard a lot of you're not good enough, you're not smart enough, you'll never do much...
 
Never in my life have I had people speak into my life like they do at Elevation Church.  The people there are so positive.  They will tell you positive things about yourself into you believe them.  God's word tells me that I am perfect, that He has made me as good as I need to be and as smart as I need to be for anything I face.  God's word tells me that He has a great plan for me and I will do more than I can imagine with my life.  God's word is true.

You can't allow people to speak negative words into your life.  You also can't let yourself speak negative words into your life.  Believe that you are amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment