Sunday, September 19, 2010

Isaiah

PS. I did not forget about Andy Stanley's sermon. I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet. I will post it! I will also be posting about what I plan to do with each sermon :D It is yet to come.
I am currently working on finishing Isaiah. I am very behind on Isaiah, and having a lot of trouble with it because it is a lot of history. History, as I have posted about before, is my least favorite subject. I am working on overcoming that!My goal for this week is to finish Isaiah with at least a little bit of understanding. Today I read chapters 21 to 28.

Isaiah 22:11 - "You built a reservoir between the two walls for the water of the Old Pool, but you did not look to the One who made it, or have regard for the One who planned it long ago." Is there anything in your life that God has given you (which is everything...) that you have yet to thank Him for? Thank Him!

Isaiah 25:1 - They are praising God for his destruction. I can't imagine! The only thing I could relate to this is to when He tests me, and my obedience bring reward. I,then, thank Him for testing me.

Isaiah 25:3-12 is lovely. There are so many truths about our God. shelter from the storm, shade from heat...

Isaiah 26:12 - Lord, You establish peace for us, all that we have accomplished, You have done for us.

Isaiah 27:1 - Leviathan has been said to be a dinosaur or sea monster. I have a hard time believing in that. No matter how much science there is behind dinosaurs, something about be strongly believes that they did not exist, and we can debate and debate about it... It is what I believe :D

So, that is my post for the night. I hope everyone has an awesome week. I will be posting about Andy Stanley, and how the whole conference changed me, as well as the end of Isaiah later this week. :D

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment