Thursday, December 29, 2011

.Redeemed. in 2012

Pinned ImageI can imagine that my last post got you at least a bit excited for .Redemed. in 2012. I want to give you a sneak peak of what is in store for .Redeemed. in 2012...

Sermon Sunday- I will post a few paragraphs about how Sundays sermon impacted me. I will be sharing some of my favorite lines and where we went in the Bible. I think that this will be a great way for me to keep track of the great things happening at Elevation Church and maybe get you a little excited about church.

Thankful Thursday Tuesday - Say it is January 3rd, I will blog about three things I am thankful for. As the month goes on, it will force me to remember the little things I have to be thankful for - being that at the end of January, I will have to blog 31 things I am thankful for! Doesn't this sound exciting??

Reflection Friday - (Better name involving alliteration in the works.. ideas?) The eGroup that I co-lead with Sarah meets Thursday evenings. It is a small group for middle school girls in the Rock Hill area. A typical eGroup involves laughter, someone crawling around on the floor, studying when God writes your love story, and diving into any tough questions the girls may have on their hearts. Reflection Fridays will be a post about what we talked about, random questions that came up, a great part of the discussion, just anything exciting that happens when the Followers of God eGroup gathers.

Q & A Saturday - I really loved the Q&A's that I did this year, so I will be bringing that back. But, I can only keep it going with questions from my amazing readers... THAT'S YOU! :-) Start thinking of questions that you may have for me. They can be questions about leadership, my walk with God, or something completely random like what kind of cheese I like. (Ha!)

That is what .Redeemed. will look like in 2012 as of right now. I am pretty excited to put myself on a blogging schedule. I can't wait to attract more readers.

Are you excited? What would you like to see on .Redeemed. in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment