Thursday, May 3, 2012

Humblessed

I must take a minute to write about how thankful I am to be where I am right now. 

I have friends who tweet about having a favorite day of the week.  I feel so blessed to not be able to pick a favorite day of the week.

Pinned ImageSundays are fabulous because I get to spend the morning serving in eKidz at the Elevation Uptown campus.  I get there at 7:45 and don't leave until 1:30.  It is a blessing to be able to spend my Sunday's being a part of teaching the younger generation how to love Christ. 

Mondays are amazing because I get to see the kids I nanny.  This may be strange to some, but I love my job.  I miss being away from the kids on the weekend. 

Tuesdays are great because I get to see the three year old I nanny get excited about dance.  I get to spend Tuesday evenings with an amazing group of twenty-something college students.  This is the eGroup that I am in.

Wednesdays are wonderful because I devote my evenings to creating an outline for the eGroup that I lead.  I love pouring my time into what God is going to do in those middle school girls lives. 

Thursdays are epic because I get to see twelve amazing middle school girls.  They are going to change the world.  I love getting to spend Thursday evenings with them.  God is doing great things in their lives and I love having a front row seat to it!

Fridays are exceptional because, well, they are Fridays.  Who doesn't love a Friday?!

Saturdays are perfect because it is my day of rest.  I wake up as late as possible.  I lay around in my pajamas all day.  I take a nap.  I do some homework.  I go to church in the evening. 

I am truly blessed to be where I am right now.  I don't have a favorite day of the week, because they are all wonderful!  God has truly blessed me.

I am not posting this as a way to show you how my life is better than yours.  I am posting this to show you that your life is great, too.  If you can't see that right now, take a step back and look at what is around you.  God has truly blessed each and every one of us.  We just have to be open to see what
God has blessed us with.




How has God blessed you??

No comments:

Post a Comment