Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sermon Sunday

Waiting Room Trailer
Waiting Room Week Two
Let it Go - Choked

This weekend, Bishop TD Jakes preached the second week of Waiting Room at Elevation Church.  I will not take for granted the blessing that God has given me to go to a church where annointed men and women like Bishop TD Jakes come willingly to preach.
 
You can be angry, but you can't stay angry.
 
Unforgiveness is drinking poison and waiting for someone else to die.
 
The story of Matthew 18:20-35 is as much about forgiveness as it is a lesson of power.
 
Whatever flows to you should be given from you.
 
 
 
Love what you just read? Want to hear more? The entire message can be found for free at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 (AM & PM) here, or you can download the podcast for free later this week!

Personal Reflection: Did Bishop Jakes really preach on forgiveness?  I talked about forgiveness on Thursday with my eGroup.  God works in glorious ways.  I can't wait to see what God did in my eGroup girls lives as they heard more about forgiveness this weekend.

This sermon was amazing.  The quote about unforgiveness will not leave me.  I've got to forgive.  You've got to forgive.  We've got to forgive.  We can't hold grudges.  We can't stay mad.



Who do you need to forgive?  How do you need to forgive?  What steps do you need to take to forgive?

No comments:

Post a Comment