Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Memory Verse

Okay! I need to start memorizing Bible verses. I love how Pastor Steven can list off exact verses in the Bible! I want to be able to do this. I want to be struggling and know what verse to turn to for comfort. I want to be in a wonderful place and know what verse to turn to to praise God.

This week, I am going to memorize Matthew 4:4.

Jesus answered, “It is written:
‘Man does not live on bread alone,
but on every word that comes
from the mouth of God.’”

My eGroup leader Nicki Koziarz is doing 30 days of studying the Bible in a way that Anne Graham Lotz designed. There are three questions for each verse. This helps you dig deeper into the verse and find its true meaning. While I begin to memorize a verse a week, I will be following Nicki's lead and getting into these questions for each verse. I will be exploring these questions every day in my personal life and post revelations! Tomorrow I will post the questions.

I am so thankful that God has put it on my heart to dig deeper into His word and memorize verses of the Bible for my personal growth. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment