Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Faithful Blogging

There are always days when I struggle about what to write on .Redeemed. I always want to give you fresh, biblical content. But, sometimes my mind goes blank and I can't come up with anything. Today, I will be using a prompt from Faithful Bloggers. You can find my blog, and many other Christian blogs in their directory.

Faithful Blogging Prompt #66 -
If you had to recommend only one book of the Bible for a person to read, which book would you recommend and why?

If I could only recommend one book of the Bible to a new believer, I would suggest the Book of Acts.  I am almost done reading the Book of Acts and have learned so much about what it means to be a Christian.  The sense of urgency that the apostles have in every situation, their undying devotion to spread the Gospel and boldness when sharing the Gospel are skills that I believe every Christian should have.  I regret not taking the time to read about the early church before now. 

If I could only recommend one book of the bible to a seasoned Christian, I would suggest the Book of Romans.  I can't ever read this book of the Bible enough.  I find this to be one of the most encouraging books of the Bible.  I mean, have you read Romans 8?  You can't not get reeved up after reading that we are more than conquerors, we are co-heirs with Christ!

The Book of Proverbs and the Book of Psalms are always good books to open up to anytime you are struggling with finding something to read in the Bible. 
Dear Reader... yeah, You...
What is your favorite book of the Bible?


No comments:

Post a Comment