Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Munching

I know He is, What am I? Week One

Who God Is...



In Exodus 3, Moses asks who is sending Him.  God says to Him, "I am who I am. Tell them I AM has sent you."  Well, if that isn't powerful, I don't know what is!


Pastor Steven unpacked a list of 15 things that God is.  It was a powerful way to walk through what the Bible says to be true about who God is and a perfect reminder of who He is.

Love what you just read? Want to hear more? The entire message can be found for free at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 (AM & PM) here, or you can download the podcast for free!

What am I munching on...
Pinned ImageHave you ever found yourself in a rut?  You know who God is, but at the same time you have forgotten who He is.  You know He can do great things, but you've forgotten that He is and will do great things?  I've found myself in that place over the last few weeks.

I am praying for something HUGE, but I feel like God is not hearing or answering my prayers.  I needed Pastor Steven's reminder that my God is omniscient and omnipotent.  I've found myself believing that He is far away, that God has distanced His self from me for some reason.  I needed Pastor Steven's reminder that God is immanent and omnipresent.



Reader, get involved in the post... Who do you need to be reminded that God is today?  Because He is everything that you could need Him to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment