Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

I can't wait for Thanksgiving this year.  It may possibly be the best Thanksgiving for me ever!

My middle school girls eGroup will be celebrating Thanksgiving together this Thursday.  We are having a potluck dinner with not only the girls, but their families too!  I can't wait. 

My eGroup started about six weeks ago.  This will be the first time that the girls and their families have been under the same roof at the same time.  I can't wait for us to fellowship together, get to grow closer to one another and reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.

I was beginning to stress out about this event.  I had high expectations for it, and wasn't getting a great response about it.  Thankfully, in the last few days everyone has began to gain interest in the event.  All of my eGroup girls will be there, at least one of their parents will be there, and everyone is bringing at least one thing.

What's on tap?  We will be having a ham and a turkey, homemade mac and cheese, famous green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, and banana pudding.

How are you celebrating Thanksgiving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment