Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Six Things to be Thankful For... Day Three

14. Something new:  I am thankful for my new eGroup.  This would be my middle school girls eGroup.  These girls have been a true blessing to my life.  They come from four different schools, but you wouldn't know that if you saw them on Thursday nights.  They are amazing.

15. A recipe  Ha!  You know me right?  This one is going to have to go unanswered.  I have no favorite recipe, being that I don't cook, ever!

16.  An experience:  An experience that I am thankful for this year is growing closer to God.  I have heard Him speak in my life in an audible manner this year, more than ever.  The moment that stands out the most is when He asked me to begin leading an eGroup in Rock Hill.  I thought He was crazy, but I was obedient (delayed obedience is disobedience).  Now, the eGroup is actually happening.  The girls are growing and learning together, and it is amazing!

17. A store:  Target!  I am so thankful for Target.  It is a one stop shop.  I can get everything that I need from Target; groceries, clothes, gifts, body care, and so on!  Target is a gift from God, I am certain of it!!

For the Honor (Deluxe Edition), Elevation Worship 18. A saying:  We'll live our lives as sacrifice - Elevation WorshipThe line of this song is a constant reminder that the life I am living, is not mine.  It is His, and I need to live it as if it is His.  You can read a post I wrote previously on this song here.

19. A favorite piece of clothing:  Skinny Jeans.  I may be very late to the skinny jean fad, being that I bought my first pair two months ago.  But, I love them!  I have enjoyed changing up my wardrobe up to wear things with my skinny jeans.


Tomorrow, I will be blogging about a keepsake, a disappointment or fear, a book, a feeling, a photograph, a luxury and a charity that I am thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment