Monday, March 5, 2012

Insignificant Things About Me

Since, I will not be writing about the things that God is teaching me right now, I thought I could spend some time letting you have the opportunity of getting to know me! I got the idea from Holly Furtick.  She wrote ten "insignificant things" about herself on her blog last week.  (Holly Furtick is the amazing women behind my pastor, Pastor Steven Furtick.)

1. I will not get into my bed to go to bed unless the bed is made!
2. I hate reading but love buying books!
3. I could eat Ramen, made on the stove, every day of my life.  (Side note - My roommate cooks her Ramen in the microwave and I think that is weird.  She thinks it is weird that I cook Ramen on the stove.)
4. Six months ago, I hated the gym and running.  I am addicted now!
5. My best friend and I have known each other since I was 6 and she was 4.  (We are 22 and 20 now!)
6. I prefer Twitter over Facebook.  140 characters is plenty of room to say what needs to be said!
7. I am my own worst critique.  I strive to do nothing less than my best and beat myself up for days if I feel like I didn't give my best.
8. I had a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich with pickles and dijon mustard today.  Totally random that I actually wanted that because I hate turkey and swiss cheese...
9. I got an email today to save the date for Camp Horizon.  This is a 4 day over night Down Syndrome camp that I volunteer at every year.  This year will be my fifth year!
10. I need a vacation.


Tell me at least one random fact about yourself.  Do we have anything in common?  

3 comments:

  1. That is odd about cooking Ramen in the microwave. I've always done it on the stove too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm southern born and raised, and my roommate is from New Hampshire. Maybe it is a northern thing. Anything that she does that I think is weird, I assume is a northern thing! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! This was a great "get to know you post!" God bless!

    ReplyDelete