2. I hate reading but love buying books!
3. I could eat Ramen, made on the stove, every day of my life. (Side note - My roommate cooks her Ramen in the microwave and I think that is weird. She thinks it is weird that I cook Ramen on the stove.)
4. Six months ago, I hated the gym and running. I am addicted now!
5. My best friend and I have known each other since I was 6 and she was 4. (We are 22 and 20 now!)
6. I prefer Twitter over Facebook. 140 characters is plenty of room to say what needs to be said!
7. I am my own worst critique. I strive to do nothing less than my best and beat myself up for days if I feel like I didn't give my best.
8. I had a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich with pickles and dijon mustard today. Totally random that I actually wanted that because I hate turkey and swiss cheese...
9. I got an email today to save the date for Camp Horizon. This is a 4 day over night Down Syndrome camp that I volunteer at every year. This year will be my fifth year!
10. I need a vacation.
Tell me at least one random fact about yourself. Do we have anything in common?