Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sermon Sunday

Grey Matter Week Two
Go Back to the Black and White
 
Pastor Steven Furtick came out with a powerful mini-pre-sermon during the worship! 
- Nothing is over when God is on our side.
- Something is happening even when it seems like nothing is happening.
 
Isn't that good?  I mean it was less than five minutes, but he was preaching good!  He was introducing a new song that the worship team wrote.  The worship team sang the song and then Pastor got up there and preached week two of Grey Matter!
 
Just because it is hard doesn't mean that He didn't lead you there.
 
When the devil brings up a situation that isn't clear bring up Biblical truth that is clear. (Matthew 4:4)
 
When you are lost in what is grey, go back to what is black and white. 
 
Jesus was able to stand firm in what He knew to be true because He had just experienced something so amazing.  (Matthew 3:13-17)
 
You may not know what is about to happen but you can look back at His affirmations.
 
 
 
Visit Elevation Network at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 AM and PM to get the entire message!


Pinned ImagePersonal Reflection:  First and foremost, I realize every weekend how blessed I am to be a part of Elevation Church.  I am blessed beyond measure to be led in worship by a top notch worship team.  I am blessed beyond measure to sit under the teaching of Pastor Steven.  He only preaches what the Lord puts on His heart.  I love hearing his passion in each sermon!
 
The biggest take away from this sermon for me was, When you are lost in what God is saying, go back to what He has said.
 
I may not be facing a struggle in my life right now.  I am pleased to say my life has a beautiful balance; no struggles, no disagreements, nothing to worry about.  But, I am rapidly writing down everything Pastor says because I am not so foolish as to think that I will not ever go through another struggle or challenge in my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment