Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sermon Sunday


Worship to Go

 
This weekend, we had the Grammy award winner Israel Houghton lead Elevation Church in a powerful time of worship and a short message on getting in the presence of God.
 
 
 
- Worship is better than coffee.
 
- What if coming to church on Sunday wasn't the first time I worshipped God that week?
 
- The thing of which I am a part is greater than the the part I play.


Love what you just read? Want to hear more? The entire message can be found for free at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 (AM & PM) here, or you can download the podcast for free!

Pinned ImagePersonal Reflection: Every sound that comes out of Israel Houghton is anointed.  He is a powerful worship leader.  He is where God has called him to be! 

The line - The thing of which I am a part is greater than the part I play - was so powerful to me.  He had us say it several times out loud.  Each time it became more powerful.  It doesn't matter the role that I am playing in the big picture we call life, what matters is that I am playing  a part!  I am a part of the Kingdom of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment