Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reflection Friday

If you are new to .Redeemed., I lead a middle school girls eGroup Thursday evenings with the girls is one of my favorite parts of the week. They are an amazing group of girls and they teach me as much as I teach them.

I am not doing so great on the Reflection Friday posts being on Friday. I had this beautiful plan to schedule this post on Thursday night, and then life got in the way. 


Pinned Image

We did not meet for eGroup this week, because of Father's Day.  I challenged the girls to go on a Daddy-Daughter Date.  I think it is so important that they spend time with their dads.  Several of their dads travel, and they don't get much time.

An active father role is so important, now more than ever.  I was hoping that this time would allow them to see that they can go to their father when they need him.  They are going to want their dad to be active in their lives as boys begin to come around. 







No comments:

Post a Comment