Saturday, February 11, 2012

Accepted

If you have been reading .Redeemed. for any length of time, you are aware that I have taken the last two semesters off of school.  If you haven't been around for a while, let me catch you up to speed...

Fall of 2011 was supposed to be my last semester of college at CPCC.  I was supposed to graduate in December 2011 with an Early Childhood Education Associates Degree.  God came along and wrecked that plan.  Don't you love it when God does that?  He did everything in His power to make sure I was not able to attend school for the Fall of 2011.  It was absolutely insane how everything happened, I couldn't even explain some of the events.  It just wasn't going to work out.  So, I took the semester off and soul searched.  I was just trying to figure out what I was suppose to do.  I felt Him tell me Children's Ministry was where I was suppose to be.  Awesome, except for the fact that you can't get a Bachelors degree in that.  So, what do I get my Bachelors in?  I threw the idea of Communications, Religion and English around.  I couldn't find a school to fit what I was looking for.

Enter Liberty University Online.  Perfect for this girl who works an average of 50 hours a week, volunteers seven hours on Sunday's and likes to sleep sometimes... I will be starting Liberty University Online on March 17th.  My favorite part of this?  Their online program only offers 8 week classes. So, I can take two semesters in one semesters time!!

I was waiting to announce it to the world, until I got word that I was actually accepted.  Everything was playing out perfectly.  I just didn't want to tell everyone I was in, when I really wasn't.  Yesterday morning, I received this email! 

It is official.  Liberty University Online has accepted me into their Religion program.  I will start March 17th! 

Everyone who has been stressing me about about not having a plan, can now back off!  Random mother in Chick-Fil-A who lectured me last week, can now back off!  Family who has been stressing themselves out with my lack of having a plan, can now relax.  I have finally figured it out! 

*Insert exhale*

No comments:

Post a Comment