Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

I think it is pivitol to take a moment every day to thank God for everything that He has given me.  I would not be where I am if it weren't for His involvement in my life.  I am so thankful.  Before I ask God for anything, I thank Him for everything.  You should try it!

Thankful Tuesday...
    Pinned Image
  1. My mother!  She does my taxes for me every year.  They seem to get harder and harder every year and she does them each year with minimal complaint.  She doesn't charge me.  She is amazing.
  2.  
  3. My job!  My boss is amazing.  She bought me a pair of Toms last Friday, just because.  I would do all that I do for them without the random gifts.  They just make me want to do more and be better.
  4.  
  5. My roommate!  I have so much fun with her.  We can talk openly about what we are stuggling with.  We randomly go out to the nearest mexican resturant in our most bum outfit and get chips, queso and margaritas.  She is awesome.
  6.  
  7. Skype!  My best friend is in South Africa!  She is over 8,000 miles away!  I was able to Skype with her this weekend.  I loved being able to see her and talk to her.  I am praying for her daily!
  8.  
  9. Time!  I took two semesters off from school.  It has been amazing to have this time.  I have been able to focus on other things.  I have been able to get my relationship with God in check, lose weight, focus on my position with Elevation Church.  These are all amazing things.  I am so thankful for the time that I have had to regroup.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment