Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy Busy

I am going to apologize in advance.  I promised you a blog post tomorrow, and I will not be able to bring it to you.  I worked twelve hours on Monday, started work at 8:00am on Tuesday and spent the night there, and worked 6:30 - 3:00 today.  After work, I came home and got ready for Code Orange Revival.

I will not be bringing tomorrows post to you tomorrow, because I have a lot on my plate right now.  I stepped in as the babysitter coordinator for the Matthews location.  I am in contact with all of the babysitters, sending them the schedules and lesson plans.  I have work tomorrow.  Thursday nights I have eGroup.


Overflow at Matthews
Packed out Blakeney Campus
I promise to get it to you as soon as I have a moment to sit down and type the post up.  Please forgive me!  Until then, check out the Elevation Network!  You can see Code Orange Revival live streamed there!  And, enjoy some pictures from tonight.  




pic.twitter.com/kMcs2UfY
Worship at the Blakeney Campus




No comments:

Post a Comment