Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Look Back



Again, I am so sorry that I haven't been posting as much this week.  I know you are probably missing reading what I have to say.  A lot of the .Redeemed. readers are new to the blog.  So, take a minute to check out some of my favorite posts.

The Highest - I wrote this in December of 2010 after a message that Pastor Steven preached on being gratitude that ROCKED MY WORLD!!

NLC 2010 Pastor Mark Driscoll - In 2010, I had the opportunity to attend the Newspring Leadership Conference.  Of all the amazing speakers there, Pastor Mark Driscoll's hit home the most.  He spoke on suffering.

2010 Elevation Year in Review - Enough said.

Must - In the midst of a difficult situation, God reminded me that He is faithful and I must trust always.

Jesus Tempted by Satan - If Jesus can be tempted by Satan, so can you!  Boy, when I wrapped my head around the fact that Jesus was led into the desert by Satan, I began to think about temptations...

Glorifying God - I took a look at what the Bible had to say about glorifying God.


So, there is a look at some of my favorite posts of 2010 and 2011.  I hope you enjoy taking a look.  And, a couple more pictures from twitter from last night at Code Orange Revival.



pic.twitter.com/4CPs1Ekd

No comments:

Post a Comment