Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hey, It's Okay!

Hey, It's Okay!  I got the idea from a blog that I recently started reading. 


Hey, It's okay...

... to be taking time off from school to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. 

... to have one of my six by six goals accomplished. 

... to look forward to Thursday nights with a group of middle school girls every week.

... to not want to waste a ridiculous amount of money on a college degree that I am not interested in using.


... to not be able to imagine my life any other way than it is right now.  I am truly blessed.

... to have been in bed by 9:00 every night this week except Thursday.

... to have been a tad bit irritated with the random SAHM who lectured me at Chick-Fil-A the other day after meeting three minutes prior about not finishing my Early Childhood degree.


What is your Hey It's Okay thought for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment