Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Start

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that each of you had a fantastic start to 2012.  I know I did.  I was more than ready to put 2011 behind me, and ring in the new year in the best way possible.  I sure did that!  My family and I took a three day cruise from Cocoa Beach to the Bahamas.  It was perfect.  We celebrated the new year on the boat.  That was the best way that I could imagine starting 2012. 

As I write to you, I am loading pictures on facebook, have laundry in the washing machine and am eating warm soup.  It is much colder here than it was at sea.

Last year, I wrote a long list of goals for 2011.  I would say that I did alright on my goals of 2011.  I want to do better than alright in 2012.  In 2012, I am going to try 6x6 goals.  This is something that I first read about nearly a year ago on Holly Furtick's blog.  (She is my pastor's wife!)  Click the link above for a more elaborate explanation of 6x6 goals.  The gist of it is that you spend time focusing on the next six weeks instead of the next year. 

Tomorrow, I will post my six by six goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment