Saturday, August 14, 2010

And the Plan for today is...

Hey! I hope all is well with you!

This is where I am currently at in my reading:
Genesis 25
Joshua 20
Job 22
Psalm 21
Proverbs 13
Isaiah 21
2 Timothy 1


This is where I should be in my reading:
Genesis 31
Judges 7
Job 31
Psalms 31
Proverbs 31
Isaiah 31
Mark 3
1 Peter 4
1 Corinthians 15 (woohoo!! There is one book I am ahead in!!)
Yes, You are only counting 9 books. I am totally confused, becuase the plan is telling me to read Acts again?)

Books I completely missed:
Titus 1-3
Philemon 1
James 1-5


My plan for today:
Complete 2 Timothy
Complete Titus
Complete Philemon
Complete James
Mark 3
1 Peter 4
That is 20 chapters between 8:30 (now) and 3:00 (when I have to get ready for church)!


Dear Lord, I pray that you give me the ears to hear Your Word, and eyes to see Your Word and a heart that understands Your Word. I am excited about what I have to learn in today's reading. I am so thankful that you put the desire in my heart to read the Bible in eight months, not only for the growth within myself, but the people who are growing through my experience! -Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment