Monday, August 16, 2010

As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord

I am beginning in Joshua 21.

Right now, I am praying for a couple things, one being patience. Reading Joshua 22, the Lord fulfills a promise that he made to these men. I read this and remind myself that God always comes through, and I have no reason to doubt or become impatient in a situation.

"And the Reubenites and the Gadites gave the altar this name: A Witness Between Us that the Lord is God" Joshua 22:34

I love everything about Joshua 23. Read it! "... because the Lord your God fights for you, just as he promised" Joshua 23:10

Joshua 24:16-18 is awesome. Joshua is telling his people about how their forefathers worshiped other gods, and that Joshua was going to worship the God and that they had a choice to make. Joshua 24:16-18 is them declaring why they are going to worship the God!

No comments:

Post a Comment